Thursday, August 14, 2008

Retro Swim Top


The Retro Swim Top is a new style to our swim line this year. Straps over the shoulder is a favorite feature. No tying; the straps adjust just like a bra. When my oldest daughter is gone, I choose this suit over my others, to elimiate any tying (I prefer a crisscross - not traditional -tie with all of our halter tops for maximum support that I cannot pull off without an extra set of hands.) This top in "Retro Stripe" is great at creating a longer / leaner look. The stripes actually alternate between offwhite and a light green - producing more of a vertical illusion than just white stripes would. You will only notice the green if you are within 1 to 2 inches. This top is also available in a Blue Floral (the one I acutally have). Sizing Tip - if you are a cup size C or larger I would order according to the sizing chart. If you are smaller than a size C cup I would order down one size in this top only. There is plenty of fabric to create great coverage and this suit gives wonderful support. All of our suits have a complete built in bra, fully lined, with double lining in the chest. If desired there is a pad that can be removed or you can add more padding. Consider finding two tops to match one bottom - right now with swim on sale you can pick up 3 pieces for the original price of 2.

No comments: