Friday, June 26, 2009

Swim Bottoms $13 for 24 hours

Until 10 pm MST on Saturday Swim Bottoms will be $13. Make sure to use party # 2435 in order to be entered for the hostess credit (the winner from last week got a free swimtop, swimbottom and skirt of her choice.) Have fun with the swim bottoms - consider putting black with white polka dots with almost every top - or have fun and put pink with white polka dots with purple or blue tops. What about burgundy bottoms with tops that have black in them. Be creative and have fun shopping at www.modbeclothing.com/charmain

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Love your clothes!! Can't wait for more discounts!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I am looking for a black long sleeve Modbe top. I bought mine a couple yrs ago and now it's falling apart because I wear it so much. I love it! Do you have one or know anyone that does? I've been to the online shop and they don't. Thanks!!
Sarah

sarah@piecebypeacedesigns.com